CLICK FOR SEASON PRICES
All our latest news in one place.
- Fryerning XL Essex Big Carp Syndicate Bi-Monthly Blog May/June Episode 6 (7/15/2019) Posted in: News- As predicted in Episode 5, the carp began to spawn hard two weeks into May and the management took the decision to shut the lakes and let the carp spawn undisturbed and free from angling pressure. Prior to this break some top quality sport was on offer, with Mitch Attwood certainly opening Mays account with […]
- We’re Back Open (6/2/2019) Posted in: News- We are back open as usual after spawning. Thanks for your cooperation.
- Fryerning XL Essex Big Carp Syndicate Monthly Blog April Episode 5 (5/9/2019) Posted in: News- It’s amazing how much the Fryerning complex has changed in just one month. Trees are now full of leaves and blossom, the lilies are starting to surface and the reed beds are becoming greener and denser by the day. In the background, you can hear the call of a cuckoo and all these things signal […]
- Fryerning XL Essex Big Carp Syndicate Monthly Blog March (4/4/2019) Posted in: News- Following on from January and February, March, at the Essex Big Carp Syndicate, has been truly remarkable even by Fryerning’s incredible standards. What a contrast from last year, when only one carp grabbed the banks of The Main Lake (Though it was a 52lb Common!). So far March 2019 has seen over twenty carp adorn […]
- Carp care equipment, back to ours! (4/2/2019) Posted in: News- As of yesterday 01/04/19 we have switched to using our nets, mats and cradles, with no other equipment brought on site at all. As I’m sure you are aware, this is purely a bio-security measure to safeguard our precious stocks. Valley and Car Park Lake sets are located in the metal bins around […]
- Fryerning XL Big Carp Syndicate Monthly Blog Episode 3 February 2019 (3/1/2019) Posted in: News- Well if you thought last months blog was carp packed, wait till you feast your eyes on this: episode 3. Although still in the depths of winter and the lakes been frozen over at the start of the month, February saw a mammoth amount of carp bagged from all three syndicate lakes, one of the […]
- Fryerning XL Big Carp Syndicate Monthly Blog Episode 2 January 2019 (1/29/2019) Posted in: News- Those of you who watched last months blog may recall Adam predicting A-Team member The Nunn could well go over 50lb in 2019. Well just days after filming, the big girl came out at a colossal weight of 51lb, a new fifty for the big carp syndicate. Another fish to make the headlines was The […]
- Must See New Series! Fryerning XL Carp Monthly Video Blog (12/20/2018) Posted in: News- Looking back through this mind blowing 12 months is non other than carp angling legend Adam Penning, who shows you just a few of the many highlights of this exceptional year in the first of our new series of exciting new series of monthly video blogs. The first, a round up of 2018, makes for captivating […]
- Anglers Mail Article By James Dalton (11/30/2018) Posted in: News- A lot has changed since then, the carp have got even bigger, we no longer have cray fish and 100’s of tonnes of gravel has been placed around the swims making them comfortable to fish from and stoping bank erosion! Don’t forget to keep an eye out in the shops for The Anglers Mail our […]
- Angeling Syndicate Membership / Access Control Card (11/18/2018) Posted in: Main Lake Catch News, News, Valley Lake Catch News- This system is now in place with the device fitted at the entry gate, giving your club complete security of the coming and going of vehicles on the complex. We can continue to boast about being the most safe and secure angling syndicate around. You should receive your own personal membership/access control card, news letter and […]